Discuss Your Results
Once you receive the results of your NxGen MDx screening, we recommend that you discuss them with your healthcare provider. You can also talk to one of our board-certified genetic counselors who will walk you through what your results reveal about your personal risk.
Connect with a Board-Certified Genetic Counselor
The NxGen MDx genetic counseling program offers phone-based, complimentary, and confidential information and resources to individuals who have questions about their NxGen MDx carrier or cancer screening results.
A genetic counselor is available to speak with you about:
- Benefits of carrier screening
- Your family history and inheritance patterns
- Your NxGen MDx carrier or cancer screening results
- Carrier screening options for your partner or other family members
- What carrier screening results mean for a current or future pregnancy
- Referral to a local genetic counselor or other support services
- Resources and the most current research