Live on Your Terms
You've got a life to live. Don't let a urinary tract infection be a hindrance to achieving your goals. Take control of your health and get a diagnosis and treatment fast with the NxGen MDx UTI Test.
The NxGen MDx UTI Test: Fast and Accurate
At-home urine strip tests may be convenient, but their sensitivity for detecting a urinary tract infection (UTI) is low.1 If you have any of the signs or symptoms of a UTI, you may want to speak with your doctor about being tested for a urinary tract infection.
NxGen MDx offers UTI testing results in 24 hours, which means that your doctor can quickly prescribe an antibiotic that will work for you the first time and get you back to feeling well again.*
Signs and Symptoms of a UTI
- Pain or burning when you urinate.
- Frequent or intense urges to urinate, even when little to no urine comes out.
- Pain or pressure in your back/abdomen.
- Especially cloudy, dark, or bloody urine.
Locate a Provider
If you are interested in learning more about NxGen's 24-hour UTI test or in locating a provider who can order the test, please fill out the form below and a NxGen representative will reach out to you.
*While rare, incidental findings may be discovered such as a positive result for antibiotic resistance when a result for UTI or vaginosis is negative. In certain circumstances, laboratories are required by state laws to report test data to relevant state public health agencies.
- Mambatta, A. K., Jayarajan, J., Rashme, V. L., Harini, S., Menon, S., & Kuppusamy, J. (2015, April). Reliability of dipstick assay in predicting urinary tract infection. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, 4(2), 265-268. doi:10.4103/2249-4863.154672