Improve Your Patient's Chances of IVF Success with NxGen MDx PGT
Most IVF patients can benefit from preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A), and if their unique circumstances warrant it, they may also benefit from PGT-M and/or PGT-SR. Let NxGen help you maximize your patient's chances of a successful pregnancy.
More Embryos for Transfer with NxGen PGT-A
At NxGen, we know that embryos are precious. We go to great lengths to prevent unnecessary discarding of viable embryos by utilizing
- High-resolution sequencing technology for superior detection of aneuploidy, mosaicism, segmental deletions/duplications, and structural rearrangements (PGT-SR).
- An innovative bioinformatics pipeline specifically designed to reduce erroneous aneuploidy and mosaic calls.
- Expert review of all aneuploid sample profiles to identify common sources of false positives, such as amplification artifacts and high sample noise.
- Custom collection kits designed to be easier to use and better protect sample integrity.
Fewer Mosaic and More Euploid Embryos
Transfer Unaffected Embryos With Confidence Using NxGen PGT-M
For patients identified as being at risk of having a child with a specific genetic condition, NxGen offers PGT-M solutions to seamlessly help them find a path forward. This test is custom designed for each family, prior to pregnancy, to identify and select unaffected embryos to be transferred during the in vitro fertilization process. NxGen MDx can perform PGT-M on any of the genetic conditions screened for on our Super Panel as well as variants identified with our Hereditary Cancer Testing.
- PGT-M (formerly PGD) can be performed for nearly all monogenic disorders, if the causative mutation has been identified and family members are available to provide DNA reference samples as needed.
- Simultaneous and sequential PGT-A options available from the same embryo biopsy.
- Genetic counseling available every step of the way.
Accurate Non-Invasive Prenatal Screening (NIPS)
"Traditional diagnostic testing or screening for aneuploidy should be offered to all patients who have had preimplantation genetic testing-aneuploidy (PGT-A), in accordance with recommendations for all pregnant patients."
-The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists1
- No restrictions for ART pregnancies, twin pregnancies, egg donors, surrogates, or bone marrow/organ transplant recipients.
- No Call Rate of 0.3%.
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing: ACOG Committee Opinion, Number 799. Obstet Gynecol. 2020 Mar;135(3):e133–7.